I learned about triple warmer and neuro-vascular points in Donna Eden’s excellent book, Energy Medicine. Neuro-vascular points are specific points in the head that connect the nervous system to the muscles and circulatory system. See my post of 11.7.2012. I followed Eden’s instructions and examined my head. I had two very sensitive spots. I then referred to her map of these points and found them associated with the
- peri-cardium meridian
- triple-warmer meridian
Today, I will speak of Triple Warmer. The Triple Warmer is an energy system that aggressively mobilizes all of the systems in our body to fight. Eden calls Triple Warmer “the militia within”. In the world today, most people have an overactive Triple Warmer. Mine obviously was, since it was sore to my touch. Eden recommends sedating the triple warmer meridian by tracing it backwards and then pulling the excess energy off the shoulders:
- Place your fingers at your temples. Hold for one deep breath, breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth
- On another deep in-breath, slowly slide your fingers up and around your ears, smoothing the skin while maintaining some pressure.
- On the out-breath, slide your fingers down and behind your ears press them down the sides of your neck, and hang them on your shoulders.
- Push your fingers into your shoulders and then, when you are ready firmly drag them over the top of your shoulders, and smooth them to the middle of your chest, over your heart chakra, with one hand resting on top of the other. This brings you home to yourself.
- Hold there for several deep breaths.
I am pleased to say that I have effectively sedated my Triple Warmer meridian and it is currently not an issue. Triple Warmer was another layer of the RMG onion. See blog post 10.28.2012. The energy healer I saw on 12.8.2012 said that keeping Triple Warmer calm is key to my continued well being. She said this ” if you let Triple Warmer know you are safe, that goes a long way to help things “hold”.