It’s always something. Hmmmm. Perhaps I shouldn’t say that because, as Dr. Yennie reminds me, “every cell is listening”.
About three weeks ago, I noticed that my right side was tingling. I have had this sensation before and have come to associate it with yeast. A couple years ago, I thought I knocked this out, but here it is again…. I suppose my body systems are adapting to the ever-changing environment toxins I encounter. Anyway, I mentioned this to my doctors, and both Dr. Harry and Dr. Denise have confirmed it. Dr. Denise tested a few remedies and found my system “liked” a trace mineral called Molybdenum. Supposedly, molybdenum transforms a toxin (yeast) into a neutral substance. The literature I have read indicated that transforming yeast is a superior solution to killing yeast. Apparently if you kill yeast, there are toxic byproducts that are hard for the liver to process.
I am getting concerned about my liver for these reasons:
- The whites of my eyes are a good indicator of liver health, and my eyes (particularly my left eye) have not been clear for two + years.
- The scan I had before my lumpectomy in 8.2011 revealed a benign lesion on my liver.
- My urine tests show that my liver does not methylate (process) estrogen well.
- I need enzyme support to help digest my food
- And lastly>>>even though the liver is regenerative, I cannot seem to heal mine despite my best efforts to eat carefully.
The positives to consider are:
- the balanced liver meridian from my last acupuncture assessment
- a TCM herbalist I saw in August made a passing comment that my “liver is not in a crisis state” when I specifically asked about my liver.